2021 Buick Enclave Interior & Colors
If you’re looking for a three-row SUV with great fuel efficiency, look no further than the 2021 Buick Enclave. From a brand known for manufacturing sophisticated and refined vehicles that are infused with quality and packed with cutting-edge technology, the 2021 Buick Enclave promises to hit all the right notes.
From its spacious and sleek cabin and elegant exterior to its indulgently gentle ride quality and potent powertrain, the 2021 Buick Enclave has it all.
Let’s take a closer look at the interior features of the 2021 Buick Enclave.
2021 Buick Enclave Premium Ebony Interior Dashboard
The 2021 Buick Enclave comes with plenty of cargo space for a subcompact SUV. It provides about 98 cubic feet of space behind the first row, about 58 cubic feet behind the second row, and about 24 cubic feet behind the third row. The passenger seat can also be folded down to make space for longer or bulkier items. Additionally, the Enclave provides about 3 cubic feet of underfloor storage.
The 2021 Buick Enclave SUV can seat up to seven passengers in three rows. The second-row seating comes with a Smart Slide feature that makes it easy to access the third row. Also, the Smart Slide passenger-side seat pitches as it slides for easy access.
The Enclave also comes standard with an eight-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, cloth upholstery, and a six-way power-adjustable front passenger seat. It also comes with a second-row captain’s chair that makes it easy to access the rear. Other available seating features include heated second-row outboard seats, ventilated massaging front seats, and a power-adjustable heated steering wheel.
The Enclave also comes with a tether anchor for each seat in the third row and two complete sets of LATCH connectors for the second-row seats.
The new Enclave comes with lots of tech features. Check out some of these welcome elements.
Apple CarPlay on 2021 Buick Enclave Infotainment Screen
Easy-to-use Infotainment System
The Enclave’s infotainment system comes with a uniquely designed 8-inch touch screen that sits between two air vents and gives the vehicle a rather special look.
Android Auto and Apple CarPlay Compatibility
Android Auto connects your compatible Android mobile device so you can listen to music via Google Play Music, get directions using Google Maps, and more using the car’s touch screen. Apple CarPlay, similarly, enables you to access Apple Maps and Apple music, send messages, make hands-free calls, and more through the car’s touch screen or with your voice through Siri.
With the Enclave’s connected navigation, you can experience the convenience of real-time maps, speed limit information, turn-by-turn directions, and more.
4G LTE Wi-Fi Hot Spot
With a 4-G LTE Wi-Fi hot spot, you can connect up to seven devices up to 50 feet away from the vehicle. With fast and reliable 4G LTE, your passengers can use their favorite applications to check social media, listen to music, play games, watch TV, and stream movies on the go.
Advanced Diagnostic Alerts
The Enclave is equipped with advanced diagnostics that continually check your car’s condition to help keep it running at its best. It will notify you if an unexpected service need arises.
Roadside assistance helps you when your car breaks down, gets a flat tire, or runs out of gas. You can use it anywhere — in your driveway, in a parking lot, or on the side of the road. The roadside assistance program provides you with technically trained advisors. It also offers a range of services that help ease your concerns resulting from emergencies. If your Buick is equipped with an active OnStar subscription, you can just press the blue button for roadside assistance.
The Buick Enclave boasts a number of safety features to protect you and your passengers. Here are some of these driver-assistance features.
- High-definition surround vision uses multiple cameras that display a digital overhead image of the area around your car, along with front and rear views. It works at low speeds and can help you park and avoid adjacent objects. You can also choose additional views on the display.
- Lane change alert with side blind zone alert provides visual alerts when a moving car is in one of your blind zones or is quickly approaching. This technology can help you avoid lane change collisions.
- Rear cross-traffic alert warns you of detected right or left cross traffic behind your car when you’re in reverse.
- Forward collision alert informs you of a potential collision with a vehicle you’re following, enabling you to immediately take action. It can also provide you with a tailgating warning if you’re following too closely.
- Lane keep assist provides automatic braking or steering to keep your vehicle in its lane.
- Lane departure warning gives you a visual or audible alert if your vehicle is crossing or approaching lane markings when the turn signal isn’t activated.
- Front pedestrian braking can help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a pedestrian. It provides an alert and can activate hard emergency braking or provide more braking power to the driver. The system works at speeds under 50 mph during the daytime.
The color options available on the 2021 Buick Enclave are classics as well as newcomers. There’s certainly a color for everyone. Some colors are only available on certain trims, and some colors come at an extra charge. The 2021 Buick Enclave has eight color options, including:
Rich Garnet Metallic
White Frost Tricoat
Dark Slate Metallic
Red Quartz Tintcoat
Satin Steel Metallic
Ebony Twilight Metallic
If you’re looking for a vehicle in Youngstown, Ohio, look no further than Sweeney Buick-GMC. We have an impressive inventory of all the latest and greatest Buick, GMC, and Chevrolet models. We can help you find the model that best fits your lifestyle and personality. You can find your dream car here for a reasonable price.
If that sounds like an idea you can get behind, come and see what we have in store for you. Don’t wait another day to find out how Sweeney Buick-GMC can help you drive home your ultimate car today. Reach out to us through our website or by phone at 330-272-0311, or come visit us at our convenient location in Youngstown.