2020 GMC Terrain
Meet the 2020 GMC Terrain
No matter what you need, the 2020 GMC Terrain has your back. It’s sporty, it’s luxurious, and it’s versatile. Keep reading to learn everything you need to know about the 2020 GMC Terrain!
2020 GMC Terrain Colors
The 2020 GMC Terrain comes in nine exterior colors and three interior color combinations. The exterior colors are:
- Smokey Quartz Metallic
- Graphite Gray Metallic
- Ebony Twilight Metallic
- Red Quartz Tintcoat
- Summit White
- Satin Steel Metallic
- Blue Emerald Metallic
- Quicksilver Metallic
- White Frost Tricoat
The interior color combinations are:
- Black/Jet Black
- Jet Black/Medium Ash Gray
- Jet Black/Brandy
2020 GMC Terrain Trims
The 2020 GMC Terrain comes in three trims:
2020 GMC Terrain SLE & SLT
The 2020 GMC Terrain SLE and SLT have a towing capacity of up to 3,500 pounds and will earn you 26 miles in the city or up to 30 miles on the highway. It has a starting price of $25,000 and has tons of standard luxury.
The 2020 GMC Terrain comes complete with a suite of easy to use technology to keep you informed and in touch. Some of the available technology in your Terrain includes:
- Available Navigation
- Apple CarPlay & Android Auto Compatibility
- Customizable Touch-Screen
- Available 4G LTE Wi-Fi
- Available myGMC App
The GMC Pro-Safety Package
First, the 2020 Terrain comes standard with GMC Pro Safety. There is no technology that will substitute your attentiveness to the road. The Pro Safety package is intended to help you minimize the impact of the things that you can not control by increasing your awareness to hazards and giving you added confidence in your ride. The pro-safety package includes:
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Forward Collision Alert
- Following Distance Indicator
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
- IntelliBeam Headlamps
- Front Pedestrian Braking
The Pro-safety package also includes available adaptive cruise control, and rear park assist.
In addition to the standard pro-safety package, the 2020 GMC Terrain has a five star overall rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
The 2020 GMC Terrain SLE & SLT have a passenger capacity of 5, including the driver. On a more technical note, it has a base curb weight of 3,449 pounds. It has a total cargo volume of 63.3 cubic feet (from the front row back) and 29.6 cubic from behind the second row. It also features 40.0 inches of headroom and 40.9 inches of leg room (in the front).
Capabilities – Engines, Trailering & Drive Train
The 2020 GMC Terrain SLE & SLT come with two different engines. The first engine is a 1.5L Gas Turbocharged Engine. This gives the 2020 Terrain the ability to tow up to 1,500 pounds. The second available engine is a 2.0L Gas Turbocharged Engine giving the 2020 Terrain a towing capacity of 2,500 pounds.
The 2020 GMC Terrain has an advanced drive train. The standard traction select system allows you to make real time adjustments for your optimal capacity with the following modes. If your vehicle is equipped with all wheel drive, take a look at all of the options that will be available at your finger tips:
- FWD – best for strong fuel economy and recommended for every day driving. This mechanically disconnects the rear axle and eliminates the drag it causes.
- AWD – If your vehicle has AWD, selecting it allows you to actively sends power to the front and rear wheels to optimize traction on dry, wet or snow/ice covered roads.
- Off-Road – This mode adjusts the AWD system, traction control and stability control to improve traction if you’re not driving on a paved surface.
- Tow/Haul – If your vehicle has the trailering package, engaging tow/haul mode will activate trailer sway control, and automatically engage the AWD to improve traction on boat ramps, gravel roads, etc.
If you don’t need all wheel drive, and your 2020 GMC Terrain is equipped with FWD (Front Wheel Drive), it features:
- Normal Mode (FWD)
- Tow/Haul Mode (if equipped)
- Snow Mode – snow mode lessens the chance of wheel slippage when you are in a low traction situation.
The 2020 GMC Terrain Denali
If luxury is what you desire, the 2020 GMC Terrain Denali has got you covered. The 2020 Terrain Denali tows up to 3,500 pounds and gets up to 28 miles on the highway. It has a starting price of $38,000. In addition to the features above you’ll find in the SLE and SLT, the 2020 Terrain Denali comes with the following:
- New Denali Premium Suspension
- Standard Front and Rear Park Assist
- 2.0L Turbocharged Gas Engine
- LED Headlamps
- Hands Free programmable Power Lift Gate
- Much More!
2020 GMC Terrain Photos